Digital Marketing Manager
Closing Date 10th August 2020
KMsoft Ltd is a solutions provider specialising in inventory management and asset tracking solutions. Our solutions are used in a wide variety of industries, ranging from healthcare to explosives. In addition to our own StockAssist Inventory Management package, we create bespoke applications and integrations, tailored specifically to our client’s requirements.
Formed five years ago, KMsoft is a currently going through an exciting period of growth. Therefore, we have an exciting opportunity for Digital Marketing Manager to join us in a part-time role. You will play a leading role in the company’s growth over the next few years.
You will be joining a small team of technology focussed, experienced people delivering our solution to well-known organisations.
This is a unique role; you will develop and deliver a marketing strategy that will concentrate on areas that have the most impact to put the company in front of potential buyers.
- Day to Day Management of Social Media
- Email Marketing
- Website Content Creation and optimisation for capture of leads
- Prospect Research
- Event Management
- Campaign Management
Skills and Experience Required
- Degree or work based qualifications in marketing
- 2 years’ experience in a Digital Marketing Role
- Experience of working in, or with, a SaaS company
- Excellent time and task management
- Knowledge of web content management systems, preferably including WordPress
- Experience of using Hubspot or similar CRM system
- Maintain and update company profiles on various procurement portals and directories
You will be a self-starter, confident at working with minimal supervision and will report directly to the Directors. As the company grows there is scope to define your own career path.
This is a part-time role and hours can be tailored to the right candidate. Flexibility of hours is offered across the working week and some home working will be possible. Pro-rata 28 days leave per year plus bank holidays. You will also be enrolled in the employee contribution pension scheme. Place of work will be Codebase in Stirling.
Industry: Internet and Software
- Work from home opportunities
- Flexible working hours
Part-time hours: 20 per week
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
Salary: £20,000-25,000 pro-rata
Please apply with a covering letter & up-to-date CV.